As a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist in Edina MN, I work with families and individuals of all ages:
Counseling and Psychotherapy for Men and Women:
- Handling breakups or relationship difficulties
- Wanting to be in relationships, navigating internet dating, creating successful relationships
- Managing anger or frustration
- Dealing with depression or anxiety
- Adapting to change or loss
- Exploring identity as an adoptee
Counseling and Therapy for Children, Adolescents and Teens:
- Overcoming emotional issues: sadness, anger, rage, improving self-regulation
- Building self-esteem: extreme shyness, difficulty making friends or interacting with peers
- Improving behavioral problems: ADHD, pushing boundaries, disrespectful or oppositional behavior
- Adapting to change: divorce, loss, blended families, new schools, etc.
- Exploring adoptee-related issues
Play therapy for children
Counseling and Therapy for Families:
- Support for overwhelmed or frustrated parents
- Exploring special concerns of adoptive families
- Managing change: divorce, loss, blended families and more
- Improving overall functioning, communication and conflict resolution
Not sure if therapy is right for your situation? Take a look around my website and contact me to see if I might be able to help or recommend other resources.
To learn more about fees for services or using insurance of therapy services, go to the Rates page.
Family therapy, child therapy, individual psychotherapy in Edina 55435 55439 55436 55424; Bloomington 55438 55437 55431 55420; Eden Prairie 55344 55347; Richfield 55423; Minneapolis 55410 55419 55417; St. Louis Park 55426 55416 and the Twin Cities, Minnesota