Do you ever:
- Feel heartbroken, helpless or hopeless about relationships
- Have a hard time acting happy when a friend says she’s engaged, pregnant or getting married
- Think "Everyone is married except me, everyone has a family except me, and everyone has a significant other except me"
- Wonder "Why does everyone think I am too picky?"
- Think "I have a great job, great family, great friends but not love in my life - why?"
- Wonder "Do I really have "loser" tattooed on my forehead?"
I help women navigate things like:
- Wanting to be in romantic relationships
- Navigating internet dating
- Coping with break-ups or the “love of your life”
- Coping with being single
- Fear of being alone forever or for the rest of your life
Sound familiar? Contact me to see how I can help.
Black Swan: The Twelve Lessons of Abandonment Recovery by Susan Anderson
Looking For Mr. Right by Bradley Trevor Grieve