As a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, I work with families and individuals of all ages.
- Dealing with depression or anxiety
- Managing anger or frustration
- Handling breakups or relationship difficulties
- Wanting to be in relationships, navigating internet dating, creating successful relationships
- Adapting to change or loss
- Improving behavioral problems: ADHD, pushing boundaries, disrespectful or oppositional behavior
- Overcoming emotional issues: sadness, anger, rage, improving self-regulation
- Building self-esteem: extreme shyness, difficulty making friends or interacting with peers
- Adapting to change: divorce, loss, blended families, new schools, etc.
- Exploring adoptee-related issues
- Support for overwhelmed or frustrated parents
- Exploring special concerns of adoptive families
- Managing change: divorce, loss, blended families and more
- Improving overall functioning, communication and conflict resolution
Not sure if therapy is right for your situation? I invite you to contact me to see if I might be able to help or recommend other resources.
To learn more about fees for services or using insurance, go to the Rates page.
Family therapy, child therapy, individual psychotherapy in Edina 55435 55439 55436 55424; Bloomington 55438 55437 55431 55420; Eden Prairie 55344 55347; Richfield 55423; Minneapolis 55410 55419 55417; St. Louis Park 55426 55416 and the Twin Cities, Minnesota