I help children, adolescents and teens (ages 4-18) facing a variety of challenges:
- Overcoming emotional issues: sadness, anger, rage, improving self-regulation
- Building self-esteem: extreme shyness, difficulty making friends or interacting with peers
- Improving behavioral problems: ADHD, pushing boundaries, disrespectful or oppositional behavior
- Adapting to change: divorce, loss, blended families, new schools, etc.
- Exploring adoptee-related issues
Specialties include working with frustrated parents and adoptive families – it is often important for the “problem” children and parents to work together for the best results.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues in children providing services that span from therapy for depression and anxiety, behavior modification, grief counseling, parenting support and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients’ individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
I enjoy teaching skills to children, adolescents and teens to help them:
|Build self-esteem||Communicate with others|
|Solve problems||Form healthy relationships|
|Manage anger||Calm down and cope with challenges|
|Express their feelings|
Contact me to see how I might be able to help your child overcome obstacles and thrive.
Counseling and therapy for children, adolescents and teens in Edina 55435 55439 55436 55424; Bloomington 55438 55437 55431 55420; Eden Prairie 55344 55347; Richfield 55423; Minneapolis 55410 55419 55417; St. Louis Park 55426 55416 and the Twin Cities, Minnesota