The women I see for individual therapy come in for a variety of reasons. No matter how big or small your issue, working with a therapist could help.
For example, some clients:
- Feel like everyone else getting married and/or having children and they’re not
- Want to improve their relationships or figure out if this is the “right one”
- Are having trouble adjusting to change: jobs, relationships, loss, relocations, aging
- Wonder if they might have anxiety, depression or any other diagnosable condition
- Want help saying “NO” or dealing with difficult friends, co-workers or family members
Through our work together, clients can:
- Get on the right track to finding a good relationship
- Figure out whether or how to move forward in relationships
- Manage change and be happier and more satisfied with how things are
- Build the confidence to set boundaries, say no and manage conflict with others
Need help, or thinking about making some changes? Contact me to talk further about your situation.
Counseling and therapy for women in Edina 55435 55439 55436 55424; Bloomington 55438 55437 55431 55420; Eden Prairie 55344 55347; Richfield 55423; Minneapolis 55410 55419 55417; St. Louis Park 55426 55416 and the Twin Cities, Minnesota