The men I work with sometimes say they were reluctant to go to a therapist but are glad they did. Often men are just expected to handle problems on their own – but with a little help from an outsider’s perspective things could be much easier.
I work with men who want to:
- Finally find a lasting, enjoyable romantic relationship
- Have fewer fights and communicate better with their girlfriend, wife, or partner
- Stop thinking too much and start enjoying life more
- Manage stress, anger or frustration
- Stop being the “nice guy” who always comes in last
Through our work together, clients can:
- Get on the right track to finding a good relationship
- Communicate better and have fewer fights
- Worry less and enjoy life more
- Lessen anger and frustration and feel less stressed
- Set boundaries, say no and manage conflict with others
Thinking about making some changes? Contact me to see if I can offer another perspective.
Counseling and therapy for men in Edina 55435 55439 55436 55424; Bloomington 55438 55437 55431 55420; Eden Prairie 55344 55347; Richfield 55423; Minneapolis 55410 55419 55417; St. Louis Park 55426 55416 and the Twin Cities, Minnesota